Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vagabundo Por El Mundo.




This is for those of you wondering why I have named my blog "Un Vagabundo Por el Mundo" which translated into english stands for A Vagabond through out the world or world Drifter. AND NO a vagabond is not necessarily a homeless person.

I first came across the term from a song by Puerto Rican rock singer "Draco" Rosa named Vagabundo. This spanish rock song which came out in the mid 90's has very deep meaning and can be translated in many ways. Besides being very inspirational, the song in it self speaks about a man taking risks and learning about him self.

I am at a state in my life where I am still on the path of finding myself spiritually and mentally, and with each passing day I learn something new about my capabilities, sense of self. Every one grows in their own way and my way of growning is through reaching out into the unkown, traveling and experimenting, seeing, experiencing, feeling ect... At this time in my life I feel like a world drifter. I love to travel and learn and I don't care what the future brings just as long as I am not stagnant. I believe that in whatever situation you're in when you become stagnant you stop growing. I love taking risks (whatever that risk may be), it is sort of an addiction. To me taking risks brings forward feelings that test your mind, and limits.
Where ever my path takes me I know I will be happy with it. Until then I will consider myself Un Vagabundo por el Mundo.


Here's the song...


No comments: